Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available
Sponsor Or Exhibit
Attending this Virtual conference is an unmissable learning and networking opportunity for anyone involved in water utility innovation, planning and network optimisation.
We have openings for Sponsors and Exhibitors to showcase their solutions in the Virtual Exhibit Area and opportunities to get involved in the agenda with a presentation or as part of a panel as a Sponsor.
A Virtual Exhibit Package gives you the opportunity to showcase the products and services that your company offer to the attendees of the virtual conference, both during and post-event. The Premium Package also gives you the opportunity to have a scheduled interview during the conference agenda to showcase your technology to the audience. With 2 delegate passes included in the price as standard, this is a cost-effective option to raise the profile of company/products/services and make valuable contacts.
Option 1: VIRTUAL EXHIBITOR SHOWCASE - Standard Package
- Branding as Exhibitor on Promotional Website, Virtual Event Platform and Marketing Email Newsletters
- 2 places to participate in the 2 day event
- Virtual Exhibit Space - your own section on the Virtual event website for your logo, company profile, pdf downloads and a recorded video presentation or video product demo
- Opportunity to to take questions from any attendees or set up chats with them via your virtual exhibitor page
- Access to opted in Delegates data after the event
- Opportunity to set up virtual meetings with participants
- Post event analytics
Option 2: VIRTUAL EXHIBITOR SHOWCASE - Premium Package
In addition to the Standard Package:
- 5-10 minute 'interview' during the conference agenda where you can showcase your technology
Sign up now for a Virtual Exhibit package here or to discuss the options in more detail please contact:
+44 (0) 800 098 8489
About Our Virtual Events
American Business Conferences and sister company LBCG are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content. At the time of writing the Covid-19 virus has radically altered the way in which businesses operate, and many of our virtual events will reflect the issues, challenges and solutions involved in adjusting to this new reality.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the
Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our platform provider throughout the event. There is also a widget to for users to access help at any time if they experience any issues with connecting to or navigating the platform.
And just like in a real conference, you can chat to other participants via our online forum. You can see who is logged in and 'in the room' at any time by visiting the Attendees section and send instant messages to individual participants online. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a video meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
Discover Real-World Digital Innovation Success Stories
- Making Good Use Of Data For A.I. & Machine Learning Applications
- The Capabilities Of A.I. And Machine-Learning To Meet Demand Spikes
- Implementing Machine-Learning To Analyse & Predict Customer Behaviour
- Ensuring Accurate, Reliable Data At The Metering Stage
- Transforming Metering Data To Accurately Predict & Manage Demand
- Demand Data Utilisation To Intelligently Divert Water Resources
- A.I. For Calibrating Hydraulic Model Parameters To Detect Abnormal Behaviour
- Improving The Accuracy & Application Of Data Driven Intelligence
- Better Utilise Sensor Data To Predict Potential Failures
- Digital Twins To Predict Future Performance & Identify Future Failures
- Communicate Data Analytics & Information To Frontline Technicians
- A.I. & Machine-Learning To More Accurately Detect & Pinpoint Bursts
- Identify Risks & Predict Future Leaks On The Network To Help Prevent Bursts
- Improving The Quality Of Flow Monitoring To Identify Abnormal Flow Patterns
- Delivering More Reliable & Accurate Data To Drive Down Water Loss
- Maximise Data To Pressure Manage The Entire Network
- Utilise Algorithms & A.I To Regulate & Adjust Pressure In Real-Time
- Analytic Tools & Technologies To Improve The Execution Of Pressure Data
- Utilising Data From Smart Sensors For Water Quality Management
- Implementing A.I For Enhanced Asset Condition Monitoring
- Further Streamline Logistical Processes & Overcome Network Disruption