Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities Now Available
Meet The Senior Decisions Makers With Job Titles Including:
- Heads of Strategic Planning
- Heads of Pressure Management
- Heads of Network Delivery
- Heads of Network Operations
- Heads of Network Optimisation
- Heads of Demand Management and Planning
- Heads of Network Management
- Heads of Smart Networks / Projects
- Heads of Innovation
- Demand Forecasting and Demand Analysts Leads
- Innovation Managers
- Digitalisation Leads
- A.I. Machine Learning Leads
- Data Scientists
- Data Analytic Specialists
- Digital Strategy Leads
- Heads of Asset Management
- Heads of Asset Risk & Planning
- Leakage Managers
Meet Leading Technology & Services Providers In:
- Machine Learning Models
- Real-Time Data Analytics, Data Loggers
- Leak Detection Sensors, Pressure Loggers
- Transient Loggers
- Hydraulic Models
- Flow Meters
- Water Quality Probes
- Smart Water Meters
- Condition Monitoring
- IoT & Edge Devices
Access to and use of this site (www.global-water-ai-innovation-congress.com) is provided by LBCG subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
LBCG may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by LBCG. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of LBCG
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of LBCG.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will LBCG be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
LBCG does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that LBCG or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
LBCG names, images and logos identifying LBCG and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of LBCG.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Discover Real-World Digital Innovation Success Stories
- Making Good Use Of Data For A.I. & Machine Learning Applications
- The Capabilities Of A.I. And Machine-Learning To Meet Demand Spikes
- Implementing Machine-Learning To Analyse & Predict Customer Behaviour
- Ensuring Accurate, Reliable Data At The Metering Stage
- Transforming Metering Data To Accurately Predict & Manage Demand
- Demand Data Utilisation To Intelligently Divert Water Resources
- A.I. For Calibrating Hydraulic Model Parameters To Detect Abnormal Behaviour
- Improving The Accuracy & Application Of Data Driven Intelligence
- Better Utilise Sensor Data To Predict Potential Failures
- Digital Twins To Predict Future Performance & Identify Future Failures
- Communicate Data Analytics & Information To Frontline Technicians
- A.I. & Machine-Learning To More Accurately Detect & Pinpoint Bursts
- Identify Risks & Predict Future Leaks On The Network To Help Prevent Bursts
- Improving The Quality Of Flow Monitoring To Identify Abnormal Flow Patterns
- Delivering More Reliable & Accurate Data To Drive Down Water Loss
- Maximise Data To Pressure Manage The Entire Network
- Utilise Algorithms & A.I To Regulate & Adjust Pressure In Real-Time
- Analytic Tools & Technologies To Improve The Execution Of Pressure Data
- Utilising Data From Smart Sensors For Water Quality Management
- Implementing A.I For Enhanced Asset Condition Monitoring
- Further Streamline Logistical Processes & Overcome Network Disruption